Paddock Park Animal Care Center in Ocala, Florida is a family-friendly practice searching for an experienced veterinarian to join our enthusiastic team. If you’re looking for a healthy, positive work environment with tenured management, nurse and client care staff, we may be a perfect fit! Experienced candidates with leadership interests will be considered for a Medical Director role.
Our website (http://www.paddockparkvet.com/) is undergoing a redesign. Reach out to us to learn more about our newest team member, Dr. Jordan Bauer (special interests include nutrition, dentistry and animal behavior).
- Quality ultrasound unit. Additional CE and travel funds are available for candidates interested in developing their ultrasonography skills.
- Remodeled dental suite with dental radiology unit
- Spacious surgical suite
- High-quality digital radiology
- IDEXX lab suite
- Laser therapy unit
- Full surgical suite remodel planned
Life in Ocala and nearby Gainesville, Florida:
- Ocala is 40 minutes south of Gainesville and 1 hour northwest of Orlando.
- Perfect for veterinarians looking for a relaxed lifestyle and affordable homes with beautiful land within a strong community.
- Known as the “Horse Capital of the World”- extensive horse trails and access to the top equine private practices + University of Florida
- Home to the World Equestrian Center-the largest Equestrian Center in the country! https://worldequestriancenter.com/ocala-fl/
- Ocala National Forest is one of the state’s most popular natural destinations- kayaking, camping, fishing, and wildlife photography and viewing https://www.fs.usda.gov/ocala
- Gainesville is home to a rich university culture, world class restaurants, performing arts and live music
- Visit https://www.ocalamarion.com/and https://www.visitgainesville.com/ to learn more!
What can we offer experienced candidates?
- A flexible schedule involving 12 shifts per 4 weeks with full benefits for a minimum of $120,000
- 15,000 signing/retention/relocation bonus or up to $20,000/year in travel reimbursement for non-local candidates who would like to get to know Ocala prior to committing to a move or who would prefer to maintain a home in a different city
- Straight salary and production based bonus options
- CE grants over annual CE budget for surgical, dental or ultrasound related wetlabs
- Experience Life Bonus
- Additional non-production based bonuses for childcare, personal development, fitness memberships, travel, hobbies and more!
To learn more and be connected with the Paddock Park team, please email Dr. Meredith Robbins at email@example.com or apply here.