Rancho Regional Veterinary Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian and/or Medical Director! It's an exciting time to be a part of Rancho Regional and be a part of an established state-of-the-art, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital that provides comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care to our clients and patients. We believe every pet should have gold standard medicine, which includes great oral health. Our facility includes endoscopy, ultrasound, digital x-ray, surgical laser, full dental suite (including digital dental radiology unit and root canal therapy equipment), an in-house lab suite, along with a 2:1 staff to doctor ratio.
Join the fun with monthly/quarterly town hall meetings and an annual holiday party. We are ready to welcome Associate Veterinarians to help grow our practice! At Rancho Regional, we care about our team! We take the health and well-being of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance, including a 4-day work week with established lunch breaks!
Our compensation package includes:
- Base salaries between $130,000 - $180,000
- 22-23% Pro-sal with quarterly no-negative accrual
- 4 Weeks of PTO
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available.
- Working schedule of Mon-Thur from 8am - 6pm with a 1-hour lunch break each day
- Great benefits package including: health insurance (vision, medical, dental, health savings/flexible spending), life and disability insurance, 401K with company contribution, PTO, generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted, reimbursement for membership dues and license fees, and more.
Rancho Cucamonga is situated at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains near Claremont and LaVerne, only 37 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles. We have plenty of upscale shopping and dining options and over 150 miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails. Friendly people, over 300 days of sunshine a year and an excellent work/life balance await you in Rancho Cucamonga!
For more information or to set up a confidential phone call please email your resume to Carly Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at www.petvetcareers.com.